banner Expire 1 April  2021
  1. Contact : [email protected] for Purchasing Advertisement

Newcomer who's gonna get the bag

Discussion in 'Hello / Hi' started by Dark Wall, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Dark Wall

Dark Wall New Member

Just began learning but my computer knowledge is gonna propel me to the bag.

2. arsselan720

arsselan720 New Member

3. olumayor1

olumayor1 New Member

hello am new here

4. Rx8driver

Rx8driver Moderator

Read everything you can find, don't fall for scams always use escrow, and you'll be successful! There's a lot of money out there!

Dark Wall likes this.
  5. Alpha GOD

Alpha GOD OWNER OF VALHALLA SHOP Staff Member

Hello Dark Wall welcome to our forum.

Dark Wall likes this.
  6. Tanish Anand

Tanish Anand New Member

I am new here, how do I cash out CC in Australia? It’s very hard here.

7. weedy

weedy New Member

hello

8. Rx8driver

Rx8driver Moderator

It's very hard everywhere these days. What your going to find is no one is going to spoon feed you the information to make you successful. You have to research! Read everything you can find, the good, the bad, the wrong and the right. There's clues everywhere! Learn about OPSEC first to say safe! This is number 1!!! Learn about banks and lenders and lingo regarding carding- dumps vs cvv, 101 or 201, vbv, 3ds, avs, etc etc etc etc...know these things, what's a bin and why? How to decide what cvv to buy, how to check cards, what fullz are, all these basic things you need answers for. The game aint what it used to be. There's no easy money to be had in carding. If you don't have 500hrs and probably $1000 before you ever card a pair of sneakers, then this probably isnt for you. No one has magic. WU transfers are mostly scams, and if you think you can fix being short on cash in a weekend you're wrong. It's going to take hard work dedication time and some money too. You're gonna fuck up cards, you're gonna burn accounts and drops, you're gonna make all the mistakes before you succeed in any, so be ready to lose a few bucks to learning!