banner Expire 1 April  2021
  1. Contact : [email protected] for Purchasing Advertisement

new in usa

Discussion in 'Hello / Hi' started by choc4u2eat, Dec 30, 2019.

1. choc4u2eat

choc4u2eat New Member

hi guys my name is lele new to this whole thing im in the usa i have fresh us bank accounts

2. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Message me are they live ?

3. choc4u2eat

choc4u2eat New Member

yes

4. Alpha GOD

Alpha GOD OWNER OF VALHALLA SHOP Staff Member

Hello LELE welcome to our forum.

5. Walk Jay

Walk Jay New Member

Fresh And Highly Balance Ccvs With Good And Vaild Rate On It My Ccvs Is Very Strong
    Good For Online Carding Paying Site's My Ccvs Is Very Good And Last Long For Using
    It Also Has Good Balance Too Fresh And Good.

I Sell Fresh Fullz With Full That's Has Very Good And Highly Balance With Full Info
    Like Email Pass Online Access Ssn Atm Pin Bank Login And Many More For Online Carding
    Paying Site And Also Cashing Out The Money From It.

High Balance Track 1&2 With Pin And Without Going For Cool Price That Work Very Good At
    All Site Mall Or Gas stations, I Have Both Non Region Block That Work In All Countries.
    I Have Dumps In All Countries Like Usa Uk Au Eu Mexico China India Spain France And Italy.

Selling All Kinds Of Bank Log's At All Countries And Bank's With Good And Highly Balance
    On Them My Log's Are Very Good And Strong For Cash Out And I It In Usa Uk Canada Au Eu
    China Mexico India And Many More And Banks Like Wells Boa Chase Td Rbc Barclays And Many
    More Bank's Available For Only Serious Buyer's.

Come For Your Best Profiles At All Countries And State's And With Good Age And Good Both
    Male And Female For Making Fake Id Or Picking Up Items My Profiles Has Good Credit Score
    Too And It Very Good And Fresh..

Instant Cash App And PayPal Loading Without No Any Risk Or Problem On It I load All Kinds
    PayPal Or Cash App Account Without No Any Risk Charged Back Bed Feed Back Or Problem And
    I Load It Instant Without Time Wasting And It Dose Not Cost Any Problem On Your Account
    It Very Safe And Good Without No Problem.

Pay 50$ And Get 1000$ On Western Union Money Transfer At All Countries Without No Any Risk
    Or Problem And I Do It To All Countries My Wu Transfer Is Very Safe And Good Without No Any
    Police Case Or Any Problem..

Telegram: ********

Don't Contact Me When You Are Not Ready For Business Or You Don't Have Bitcoin Ready For
    Business And I Take Payment Before Working Note It Well Before You Message Me Or Contact
    Me Business And I Don't Do Escrow Or Give Free Test In My Service And Also Not Working On
    Percentage Too Thank You All...

6. maxter

maxter New Member

Welcome