banner Expire 20 December 2024
  1. Contact : [email protected] for Purchasing Advertisement

Help Me help U

Discussion in 'Hello / Hi' started by Kornbread, Nov 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kornbread

Kornbread New Member

Yo I'm not gonna beat around the bush I'm very new to this I basically fell into it when I confiscated a whole bunch of equipment for this kind of thing off some rat who didn't deserve it. Now I'm in possession of a I'd card printer, a box full of blank checks from different banks and eftpos receipts and checks and a heap of those carbon paper swipe check looking things from all sorts of banks and places as well as 2x swiper things, there is a basic POS device there is a laminater as well as bags and bags of people's identity documents and their mail with a heaps of jury duty mail, the state road authority, bills, super account, bank statements, government confession cards as well as approx 20x physical drivers licences and maybe 30xCC and other cards stolen from people's mail and wallets, basically what I want I someone who knows what they're talking about to tell me what I have here potentially and how to use it and in exchange well we will have o discuss Ur payment I guess so message me old if anyone can help thanks heaps .ps I'm in Australia

2. Alpha GOD

Alpha GOD OWNER OF VALHALLA SHOP Staff Member

Hello Kornbread welcome to our forum, with your info that you described here you are useful brother.Take care from scammers, for everything you need contact me.