banner Expire 20 December 2024
  1. Contact : [email protected] for Purchasing Advertisement

20 years later

Discussion in 'Hello / Hi' started by adognameddan, Mar 26, 2019.

1. adognameddan

adognameddan New Member

Greetings everyone. I wanted to say hello and get my first post up so I can absorb some relevant knowledge. I have not been around carding in quite a while. 20 or so years ago, I found myself in a really tough time and after getting my life torn apart by the law, I stumbled on the shadowcrew and found them to be, in general, a really helpful, semi-dysfunctional family. I had found some things and wondered if they had any value, and desperate to get back home across the country, I offered to help doing grunt work. I did in-fact end up getting home, and making some strong connections that went on for a few years. Unfortunately, the site was infested with rats, some of whom I now see making money off of their time as a "carding godfather" (and sending a lot of people to jail), anyway the site was shuttered and people went to jail and the press was happy. I have watched the industry with interest since then, the technology and determination that goes into it is really intense. Now I am back with more than a passing interest. This has been a really tough year, I have mouths to feed, etc. So, once again, if there is anyone that needs any grunt work done, let me know. I have a pretty good knowleadge of the fundamentals, great on the phone, etc. Have a great day and stay safe.